Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jason Yeager American Idol Week 1

Jason Yeager American Idol Week 1



Tonight didn't go as good as Jason Yeager had wished on American Idol. I also thought that Jason Yeager could have turned out a better performance.

One reason I think there were so many lack luster performances on American Idol tonight, including Jason Yeagers, is because it was 60's night and the contestants had to sing a song from the 60's. I doubt many of these kids have many rock albums uploaded to their iPods!

I forget what song he even sang tonight. Simon Cowell said it best when he said the song was forgetable. I guess it was because I've done forgot it!

Rate Jason Yeagers American Idol Week 1 Performance

Simon also said that Jason Yeager deliverd a Cruise Ship performance, meaning his song was like the type you hear by the performer's on Cruise Ships. Don't get me or Simon wrong, it was an okay song and an okay performance by Jason Yeager, I just think he put his self in jeapordy of going home early by singing this song.

Paula and Randy both thought the song was okay. But then again, do they every critisize the performers? No. Simon by far is the most critical.

I hope that Jason Yeager has done enough to keep him in the competiton. In the end, it's the viewers who decide if Jason Yeager goes home!

No comments: